The Ffynnon Beuno Tea Hut is Open!
Welcome to the Ffynnon Beuno Tea Hut.
Not only do we showcase our very own range of jams and chutneys but we also offer Welsh brand tea and coffee. A large percentage of what we offer for sale is sourced with in a 12 mile radius of Ffynnon Beuno.
At Ffynnon Beuno we grow all our own fruit and veg and as beekeepers, we use no chemicals on our land. All our packaging comes from the Vegware range. This is 100% compostable. The cutlery, the cups and even the soup bowls are all made from plant based materials and will compost down to useable material in 12 months! We will use that to help grow the next crop!!!
We also offer a bamboo based reusable cup! If you buy one of these, your first two drinks are on us!
NB. Designs and colours vary
- Home Made Soup of the Day
- Jams, all made from our own in season ingredients
- Chutneys all made here at Ffynnon Beuno using as much of our own and local produce as possible
- A range of sandwiches freshly made each morning at Ffynnon Beuno
- Hellan Bread is used in all our sandwiches
- Chilly Cow Ice Cream
- Jones’ Crisps
- A range of cold drinks and snacks
- A range of Hellan cakes and pastries
- Scarves – Woven on a traditional loom, by Hazel, our daughter and Jane using wool from local suppliers and our own Alpacas!
We offer a wide range of Jams and Chutneys all made on site at Ffynnon Beuno by Jane using recipes we have devised and crafted ourselves. We use lots of our own fruit and vegetables grown on our allotment in the making of the jams and chutneys. As we have our own apiaries, we also will be offering honey for sale on a seasonal basis. The bees get to forage on our wild flower meadow and we run a series of out apiaries which will allow us to offer heather honey too.
The tea hut was built by Elwy Valley Shepherd’s Huts, the same company that built our luxury holiday Shepherd’s Huts.
The Ffynnon Beuno Tea Hut is open from 10am – 5pm Friday to Sunday
Ffynnon Beuno, Bodfari Road, Tremeirchion LL17 0UE Tel 01745 710828